Safety in the ZVV network
You should always feel safe on public transport. Here you will find out what the ZVV is doing to make sure that doesn't change.
- Transport police emergency number: 0800 117 117
- Use the emergency intercoms in the entrance areas of carriages.
- When travelling on the nighttime network, contact the Security Service
- (all nighttime S-Bahn trains are staffed).
Bus and tram
- Contact the driver.
- Police emergency number: 117
- If you feel unsafe, choose a seat near to the driver.
Please help us.
- Stay alert.
- Raise the alarm.
- Do not put yourself in danger.
- File criminal charges in case of assault or theft.
- Put yourself forward as a witness if you see an incident.